Kamis, 19 Februari 2009

WEW

Hello pals! How you doin? Sorry for the looooong time i didnt publish any new posts. That's all because my activites which is getting more energy. I know 4 months ahead i'm going to choose what class i am going to study. I choose SCIENCE!
the question is,
WHY AN ERROR-MESSED-UP-STUFF LIKE ME CHOOSE SCIENCE?
Because i think science could give us more choices! More oppurtunities! And more money hehehe (yeah now you know who i am, what kind of girl i am.. but who doesnt love to have much money? we all do :D..) at past i just wanted to study at language class, but mom didnt let me, she told me that,
"Meska you are too smart for language class, think harder! You are genious!"

nope i was kidding, mom told me, " Meska, if you choose language class, only things about language you are going to do at college!"

Yeah thats sucks, but if we choose science, i'm sure there are more bright futures we could get!

WHATS THE POINT, DAWG?
Ok the point is, thats why i'm getting busier nowadays. I have 2 privates that i am doing 3 times a week and one course 2 times a week.

I'm leaving, bye!

1 komentar:

Mutia Arini Putri mengatakan...

ayooo messs semangat di IPA :):):):)